Sorry, I couldn't resist the title, hehehe.
So yesterday we took the metro to a park in an attempt to wear the kids out which worked wonderfully. It was just a small park, but the kids loved it. Molly played on the slide and made a little friend, I think her name was Nicole. Molly loves going down the slide feet first on her belly and soon Nicole was doing the same giggling and following each other back up the slide again pretending they were le petit chien.
Angus, meanwhile, got bored of the playground quickly when he saw there was a small jump house. He met a new friend, Clara, who liked to tackle, or as Angus called it "squish", him and try to hug him. I thought it was hilarious when she would hug him and drag him down, Angus...not so much. After the last tackle/squish, Angus decided he'd had enough, apparently Clara didn't cause she followed him out. Her father had to drag her away from him as she was not ready for him to leave. Hehehehehehehehe. I don't know what it is with him and girls, but jeez he's like a magnet.
After the playground/jump house we went across the way to a little eatery and shared a steak sandwich w/fries in the sandwich. We figured out that they put fries in as filler since there's not a ton of meat in the sandwich. It was pretty yummy though. The kids had this chocolate cake with fresh whipped cream (no not cool whip or reddi whip). It tased like pure chocolate, it was exquisite, I have never tasted anything that was it's equal, it just melted in your mouth, and the whipped cream, oh my, it was so pure so amazing. We've deicded that American food will greatly pale in comparison to the bounty of deliciousness that we find ourselves graced with over here.
Today I believe we will go out grocery shopping again to replenish our stash, and of course more wine. I will blog about our exploits later today or tomorrow.
Love to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment