Saturday, January 9, 2010

Chocolat Chaud





Take a good long look at this picture.  I'll give you a moment to savor it.............

Done?  Good.  That is what I had to drink at the little cafe down the street.  It was absolutely fantastic...it was like drinking pure melted chocolate.  Rob had a cafe latte and he and the kids had chocolate muffins with what tasted like chocolate frosting (but creamier) in the middle.  I had a tarte de noix coco which is a piece of coconut tart that tasted like a giant macaroon.

Can I just throw in that my pants while not as loose as I'd like them to be are not as tight as they were last week.  YAY for lots of walking.

Today it snowed a bit, just flurries, but the kids loved it even though it was freakin cold outside.  So much for our anticipated trip to Notre Dame de La Garde, that's the second day in a row the weather has thwarted our plans.  Yesterday the rain, to day freezing cold weather with snow flurries.  Oh well, we've got time to get over there.  I did get a picture of another cathedral as well as the front windows of a fantastic looking boulangerie.  As soon as Rob uploads them, I'll post/email them.

Love to all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like interesting times and really enjoying the food. We have been hearing alot about the bad weather in Europe. Look forward to Arizona. Miss you all.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete