Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Japanese Expo

 

We were trying to figure out where to take the kids today when Rob found a website advertising a Japanese Expo not far from where we are.  We decided to walk down, thinking that there would be Japanese food and some interesting cultural stuff in addition to some Anime/Manga items.  Boy were we wrong.  There was NO Japanese food to be had and NO cultural stuff going on.  Oh sure they had the drums set up, but no one was playing them, they had some martial arts demos going on, but even those looked like they were being half-assed.  Now don't get me wrong, it was interesting I mean just look at the pic.  Rob and I couldn't stop snickering the whole time we were there, people would pose to have their pictures taken, and since I don't know any of the new manga I can only assume the poses are for the characters they are dressed up as.

Here are the rest of the pics we got.  The last one was as we were leaving.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment